Constitution and Bylaws
We the members of the Young Leaders (Sierra Leone) have resolved:
- To reaffirm faith in youth empowerment, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the spirit of justice and equal rights for all;
- To establish conditions under which the rights and wellbeing of young people can be maintained;
- To promote development in Sierra Leone and a better standard of life for our people; and
- To abide and adhere to the principles of good practice and all provisions of this constitution.
- We acknowledge that this constitution constitutes the legal instrument of the Young Leaders and compliance with it is mandatory.
- We commit ourselves to work as a community to empower young leaders to work as a powerful force for Sierra Leone's growth in the present and future.
Download full constitution below